Are you eager to join a warm and nurturing environment that stimulates children to embrace learning with an unmatched passion? Are you excited about a community of instructional leaders, role models, and academic collaborators who foster goal-oriented professional growth? Do you see yourself teaching in a spacious, ultra-modern school that sustains and grows 21st century learning?
Ideal candidates will:
- Collaborate and partner with colleagues and administration to build, assess, and integrate curriculum
- Build academic excellence in language arts, math, history and science
- Create a culture of respect, compassion and kindness
- Previous teaching experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) from a four-year college or university
- Teaching credential required
Position Type: Full-time with benefits
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
The cornerstone aspects are academic excellence and the development of children with strong character. All teachers are co-teachers. Typical classes are between 18 -22 students. Each educator is responsible for instruction in language arts, math, history, and science. Students attend PE with the PE teachers daily. Students also attend music, art, library, and the innovation lab weekly. These classes are instructed by the specialist teachers.
Instruction with the expectation of high academic achievement is the norm.