As a 4th Grade Teacher you would:
- Plan lessons following California common core standards and curriculum for fourth grade students, including unique school’s class offerings
- Work closely with parents and guardians to ensure students are set up for success in and out of the classroom
- Small class sizes
- Administrative support with extensive tenure (i.e., the Administrative Officer has been with the school for almost 30 years!)
- State-of-the-art facilities -- surrounded by the beautiful Bay Area nature!
- Salary range: commensurate with years of experience and qualifications
- Benefits: PTO + medical/dental/vision + 401k + life and other insurances
- 3+ years of experience as a Lead Teacher
- Multiple Subject Credential
- and/or higher degree in Education or related field of study
Click the apply button, or alternatively email your resume to [email protected] for confidential consideration.
Have you heard of Scoot?
We’re an educational staffing company specializing in helping teachers find their dream job--for free! Top-ranked schools across Los Angeles & California partner with Scoot to find the best educators because of the individualistic and attentive approach we take with educators.
With 100% confidentiality, we walk you through the entire application process from submitting your resume to negotiating the best offer possible! Who knew finding your next teaching job could be so easy?