- Master's in Special Education or related field
- 3+ years of experience working with students with learning differences, required
- Mild/Moderate Credential preferred
Salary Range: $50k-95k
- Salary is competitive with other area independent schools,
- Lunch is freshly prepared and shared family-style by faculty and students each day,
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits, plus 401(k) with employer match after 1 year of employment,
- Beyond competitive pay and benefits, faculty enjoys working in a student-centered, collaborative, and joyful learning community.
core virtues are Generosity, Integrity, Curiosity, and Courage. Over half of their students’ tuition expense is made possible through donor-funded scholarships. This allows the school to recruit and enroll bright, dedicated students from all walks of life. They are growing a community that reflects the vibrant diversity of Los Angeles. Their model is founded upon the belief that the best educational tool for any young person is the collaboration and camaraderie of peers from different backgrounds—peers who have stories and perspectives to share, the stuff of life that simply cannot be gleaned from a textbook.
The school is seeking an individual who can provide direct care and program planning for the academic and emotional development of students so that they can thrive in an academically challenging environment.