One of our partner schools is looking for you!
Schools need exceptional educators so that every student, in every classroom is getting a meaningful learning experience everyday. How do schools make this happen? They rely on Scoot to provide outstanding educators for their current or anticipated openings.
ARE YOU THE RIGHT CANDIDATE?
- 30 Day Substitute Teaching Permit or CA teaching credential
- Recent TB Test
- Experience working with students identified with social/emotional, learning physical or behavioral disabilities
- Belief that every child is deserving an excellent education which prepares him/her for college and life beyond
- Demonstrated ability to teach whole child in an inclusive setting using modifications and accommodations
- Willingness to receive feedback, engage in frequent dialogue and ability to self-reflect
- Belief in data-driven instruction
- Firm, kind approach to managing student behavior
- Sense of humor and love of teaching
- High level of professionalism and integrity
- Simple and easy application process
- 100% flexible work schedule - no minimum commitment so you decide when to work
- Competitive pay, direct deposited every week
- Opportunity for Scoot to reimburse application expenses
- Devoted, awesome Consultants providing personalized support
- Access to professional development to help you develop your teaching skills
- You will be an official employee of Scoot and benefit from the perks associated
- and so much more!
- We are small, local, and understand urgency
- We get technology and have our very own easy-to-use, real-time software
- We have heart and strive to build partnerships with schools and educators
- We put learning outcomes and authentic relationships ahead of financial outcomes
In 2005, our parent company, anzuk Education, was founded in the United Kingdom and has since expanded to Australia and Canada. Ready to make the same impact in the US, Scoot Education was created with our first branch launching in the greater Los Angeles area.
People are our entire reason for being. If you have what it takes, you will become an extension of our passionate, solutions-driven, dynamic team, truly helping us create exceptional experiences in education.
You will be partnering with individuals who care about developing meaningful relationships with you and the community as well as striving to "BE GREAT" every day.
Growth Relationships Empower Attitude Team