If so, one of our partner schools is looking for you!
Schools need exceptional educators so that every student, in every classroom is getting a meaningful learning experience everyday. How do schools make this happen? They rely on Scoot to provide outstanding educators for their current or anticipated openings.
Scoot Education, provides STELLAR teachers for substitute, leave and permanent placements for classrooms ranging from early childhood through high school.
ARE YOU THE RIGHT CANDIDATE?
- Substitute or CA Teaching Credential (in-progress okay)
- Recent TB screening
- Life-long learner
- Passion for enhancing student learning outcomes
- Belief that every child is deserving an excellent education which prepares him/her for college and life beyond
- Desire to positively impact student learning outcomes
- Firm, kind approach to managing student behavior
- Interactive, engaging classroom mentality
- Sense of humor and love of teaching
- High level of professionalism and integrity
- Simple and easy application process
- Myriad professional development opportunities
- Collaborative team of educators
- Competitive salary and benefits and more
- We are small, local, and understand urgency
- We get technology and have our very own easy-to-use, real-time software
- We have heart and strive to build partnerships with schools and educators
- We put learning outcomes and authentic relationships ahead of financial outcomes
In 2005, our parent company, anzuk Education, was founded in Australia and has since expanded to the United Kingdom and Canada. Ready to make the same impact in the US, Scoot Education was created with our first branch launching in the greater Los Angeles area.
People are our entire reason for being. If you have what it takes, you will become an extension of our passionate, solutions-driven, dynamic team, truly helping us create exceptional experiences in education.
You will be partnering with individuals who care about developing meaningful relationships with you and the community as well as striving to "BE GREAT" every day.
Growth Relationships Empower Attitude Team
KEYWORDS: private schools, competitive pay, flexible hours, substitute, teacher, teaching assistant, taecher, competetive pay, flexble hours, substiute, recent grads, entry level, camp counselor, nanny, daycare, babysitting, part-time, parttime , subsitute