Are you the right candidate? Ideal candidates will:
- Provide strategy, leadership, and overall management of the School’s Annual Giving program by working closely with trustee annual giving chairs to coordinate solicitations, train volunteer solicitors, develop mailers and other materials, and oversee donor stewardship, including gift acknowledgement, tax receipt and recognition letters and plaques, and coordinate, donor events to maximize giving from present parents, past parents, alumni and grandparents.
- Oversee the successful implementation and completion of any present or future capital or endowment campaigns.
- Strengthen relations with alumni, past parents and grandparents of the School by establishing an accurate and comprehensive database and through implementing special events, programs, and online and print communications.
- Together with the Director of Communications and Publications oversee design, content, writing and publication of Windmill magazine, Annual Report on Philanthropy and other Advancement and School publications and reports.
- Organize and oversee the maintenance of a fundraising/advancement/donor computer database, which best serves the School’s development needs now and in the future.
- Oversee gift processing and reconciliation with the Business Office.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field required; Master’s preferred
- 5 - 7 years of experience in related field
- 2 - 3 years of experiences as an administrative leader, preferably in independent schools
- Must be highly organized and a self-starter with good initiative, excellent attention to detail, and a creative approach to problem-solving. Must work well with Advancement and administrative teams. Able to multitask, prioritize, and remain level-headed in any situation
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a great team player. A high level of confidentiality and discretion are required. Excellent communications skills are critical, including writing skills
Position Type: Full-time with benefits