If yes, one of our partner schools is looking for you!
Schools need access to exceptional leaders who pioneer change and speak up about how best to improve the school community. How do schools make this happen? They rely on Scoot to find them their next leader.
A Los Angeles based independent school is looking for an experienced Director of Diversity & Inclusion. The ideal candidate will come with a wealth of knowledge to share with the school community as well as an action plan for moving the school forward as a leader in inclusivity.
ARE YOU THE RIGHT CANDIDATE?
- a Bachelor's degree
- at least 2 years in school leadership with 5 years experience promoting diversity and inclusion best practices
- K-12 independent school experience is preferred
- commitment to building a school culture rooted in diversity, equity and inclusion
- Training and experience in cross-cultural competency, including working with underrepresented or historically marginalized groups
- Project management skills in implementing complex programs, supervising personnel, and managing a budget
Apply to be considered. Include a cover letter that highlights your commitment and previous experience in the areas of diversity and inclusion.