A community and student focused charter school is seeking a full-time early elementary teacher for the ‘21-’22 school year!
At this school, you would enjoy:
- An equitable, respectful, and inclusive community.
- A meaningful evaluation and professional growth plan, summer curriculum grants, and special funds to augment classroom learning with experiential learning.
- A rich benefit program including medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, life insurance and retirement plans.
- Break, sick days, a thrive day, and personal time are provided to all employees, and staff have a generous vacation plan.
As the Early Elementary teacher, you would:
- Develop and implement lesson plans and classroom activities aligned with California State Standards
- Assess students regularly and refine and differentiate classroom instruction based on assessment data and student needs
- Communicate regularly with students and families and involve families as partners in their child’s education
- Actively participate in professional development activities, and work closely with lead teachers, principal, and instructional coaches
You should have:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Valid Multiple Subject Teaching Credential required
- 1+ year working with students as a teacher, teacher intern, or teaching assistant preferred
- Knowledge of subject matter, including State Standards and subject-specific frameworks
- Knowledge of child cognitive development and various learning styles
- Ability and willingness to reflect and improve instructional practices
Email resume to [email protected] for confidential consideration.