- Administer academic diagnostic tests
- Participate as a member of a team to identify the needs and specific goals and objectives of each child’s IEP
- Instruct students with IEPs for the purpose of developing appropriate academic and interpersonal skills
- Consult and articulate with faculty and parents regarding the needs and progress of students
- Create and maintain notifications, records, files, and reports as required by federal, state, and SELPA regulations
- Maintain knowledge of current regulations pertaining to special education
- Participate in Student Study Team meetings and follow up plans as needed
- Collaborate with faculty to ensure that students modifications and accommodations are being appropriately implemented in the general education classroom
At this school, you’d enjoy:
- Tuition reimbursement plan
- Benefits: Paid time off and 100% core health care benefits
- Life insurance/long-term disability,
- Participation in a CA state retirement plan
You should have :
- Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree preferred
- Valid/current Special Education Credential (Mild/Mod)
- Intern eligible considered for those that have met the intern program perquisites to enroll in a program
- 2+ years working with students with special needs in an educational setting
Email resume to [email protected] for confidential consideration.
Have you heard of Scoot?
We’re an educational staffing company specializing in helping teachers find their dream job--for free! Top-ranked schools across Los Angeles partner with Scoot to find the best educators because of the individualistic and attentive approach we take with educators.
With 100% confidentiality, we walk you through the entire application process from submitting your resume to negotiating the best offer possible! Who knew finding your next teaching job could be so easy?