- Serve as a Special Education Teacher & Case Manager, working primarily with students with Individualized Education Plans in inclusive settings, resource programs, & highly specialized Special Education programs.
- Work closely with school leadership, general education teachers, program specialists, and multidisciplinary teams to plan & implement individualized & rigorous educational programming for students.
- Be responsible for Case Management & Compliance, Goal Setting & Progress Monitoring, Stakeholder Engagement & Empowerment, as well as Lesson Planning & delivery of effective teaching practices for all students.
- A community dedicated to a common mission:a commitment to excellence, and a belief that if we help educationally underserved children develop the academic and character strengths they need for college and choice-filled lives, they will be able to build a better tomorrow for themselves, for their communities, and for us all.
- A competitive salary as well as comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and transportation benefits.
- A valid credential as an Education Specialist authorizing service in grade levels & areas assigned as an Education Specialist, including English Learner Authorization in the state of CA (Clear Credential or CLAD), or be in the process of securing a credential.
- Strong Case Management & Instructional skills
- Two years of successful, full time teaching experience in Special Education (preferred, but not required).
- Demonstrated success teaching students from educationally underserved areas with strong achievement results and documented growth on formative assessment and/or IEP goal assessment (preferred, but not required).
- Spanish, Arabic, Vietnamese, or Mandarin speaking proficiency (preferred, but not required).
Email resume to [email protected] for confidential consideration.
Have you heard of Scoot?
We’re an educational staffing company specializing in helping teachers find their dream job--for free! Schools across the Bay Area partner with Scoot to find the best educators because of the individualistic and attentive approach we take with educators.
With 100% confidentiality, we walk you through the entire application process from submitting your resume to negotiating the best offer possible! Who knew finding your next teaching job could be so easy?