If yes, one of our partner schools is looking for you!
Schools need access to exceptional educators so that every student, in every classroom, is getting a meaningful learning experience every day. How do schools make this happen? They rely on Scoot to introduce them to stellar educators.
One of our partner schools, an independent school in the San Gabriel Valley, is looking for a part-time Elementary Spanish Teacher for the 2018 - 2019 school year.
ARE YOU THE RIGHT CANDIDATE?
- At least a Bachelor's degree
- Experience teaching younger students Spanish (ages 5 - 10)
- Desire to work in a collaborative environment where co-planning is required
- Willingness to work part-time (approximately 20 hours per week)
- Simple and easy application process
- Flexibility with schedule; you may choose mornings or afternoons
- Awesome team of exceptional educators led by a supportive head of school
- Ability to create own curriculum and more!
- absolutely no cost to you at any stage of the process
- we are local and dedicated to finding you a school community where you can excel
- we are tech-enabled so it’s super easy to work with us
- we have heart -- no really, we care a lot! -- and strive to build a partnership with our educators
- we treat your job search with 100% confidentiality and respect for your preferences