Yes, schools still have vacancies for 2018 - 2019!
When we receive a new position from one of our schools, our first step is reaching out to educators in our network. Don't you want to be in the know regarding the latest opportunities in LA? If so, contact us now to get the process started. We do the work, and there is absolutely, 100%, no cost to you.
- Bachelor's degree in elementary education or related field, master's preferred
- 2+ years of lead teaching experience
- CA multiple subject teaching credential preferred
- advanced understanding of social and emotional development in children and adolescents
- Fluent in Spanish and English preferred
- simple and easy application process
- devoted, awesome Education Consultants who get to know you, assist you with interview prep, resume tailoring, negotiations, career advice, and act as your advocate
- access to professional development to help you advance your teaching skills and so much more!
- as an educator, there is absolutely no cost to you at any stage of the process
- we are small, local, and dedicated to finding you a position where you can excel
- we’re technology enabled so it’s super easy to work with us
- we have heart -- no really, we care a lot!--and strive to build partnerships with schools and educators
- we put learning outcomes and authentic relationships ahead of financial outcomes
- we treat your job search with 100% confidentiality and respect for your preferences