Let’s be honest...It’s difficult to apply to new jobs while still running a classroom! You’re a fantastic teacher, but your current employer isn’t the most fantastic fit and you’re ready to find your dream teaching position!
At Scoot, we specialize in helping teachers find their dream job--for free!
Top-ranked schools across Los Angeles partner with Scoot to find the best educators because of the individualistic and attentive approach we take with educators.
We ask questions, we listen, we consult, we provide already established networks and access to opportunities you might not find on those job boards!
- What’s your ideal next position?
- Where would you like to work?
- What would you like to gain from your next position?
- What’s most important to you?
Scoot partners with public, private and charter schools across Los Angeles. These schools call on Scoot not only for their substitute needs, but also when they have vacancies for full-time positions. By joining our network, we can be come an extension of your job search and present opportunities that meet your preferences to you when they arise from our partner schools.
We never share your information or submit your profile without your permission. When you are interested in an opportunity, we do all of the work for you. With a direct line of communication to school hiring managers, we’ll advocate for you to get the interview, we’ll prep you for the interview, we’ll listen to your thoughts afterwords, we’ll help negotiate salary, benefits, and answer any questions you might have along. It’s truly a win-win!
What's even better, if you're not currently in another position you can join Scoot as a substitute teacher whilst you wait for the right job - you might even find it when you're out there subbing day-to-day!
Educators qualified and/or credentialed in Math, Science, Spanish & SpEd, along with Elementary Multi-Subject teachers are in most demand, however we welcome applications from all subject areas.
Send your resume in a Word Doc format to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://www.scoot.education/
- 100% free and confidential for candidates
- Save time - 1 application puts in front of 50+ schools
- A dedicated team ofEducation Consultants to apply to schools on your behalf
- Free coaching: interview prep, resume, negotiations, career progression
- Get access to vacancies not advertised by schools
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Education or related field
- 2+ years experience lead teaching in a classroom setting
- Minimum of two supervisory references from your last school, principal references will make you stand out!
- California Teaching Credential (nice to have, not mandatory)