- Implement effective classroom management.
- Create a positive, engaging , achievement-oriented and structured learning environment where students are excited about and invested in their academics.
- Set and reinforce clear expectations and routines that are aligned with the school's overall vision.
- Discuss, teach, and reinforce core values: Students First, Be Adaptable, Perseverance, Take Responsibility, and Commitment to Distinction.
- Individualized professional development and training
- Ongoing support as you develop teaching skills
- Career advancement opportunities through an innovative Career Path System
- A competitive salary
- Benefits: 100% contributions on health coverage, full dental, and vision
- 401k enrollment with company matching
- BA from a competitive college or university
- Two years of teaching experience with a record of high student achievement (preferred, but not required)
- Willingness to seek certification if not already certified with a Multiple Subject Credential
Email resume to [email protected] for confidential consideration.
Have you heard of Scoot?
We’re an educational staffing company specializing in helping teachers find their dream job--for free! Schools across the Bay Area partner with Scoot to find the best educators because of the individualistic and attentive approach we take with educators.
With 100% confidentiality, we walk you through the entire application process from submitting your resume to negotiating the best offer possible! Who knew finding your next teaching job could be so easy?