Are you a design and video rockstar? Are you a jack-of-trades and ready to dive into a fast-growing startup with your stellar skills? Want to work with other high-performers and contribute in a significant way?
Scoot Education is looking for a Video & Marketing Coordinator superstar!
Our marketing department manages all communications, advertising, design and sales collateral; we need a video coordinator who wishes to contribute fresh ideas and use the latest tools, and learn new skills like content and copywriting.
Our ideal candidate rocks everything video and has simple graphic design capability, but is open to expanding their skill set to include a broad variety of marketing initiatives.
Our ideal candidate crushes projects, leads with curiosity, practices grit and common sense, but most importantly understands the value of providing amazing branding and marketing to support business objectives.
If you have a strong desire to quickly make a big impact on a small, nimble team, in an exciting growth space, then Scoot Education may be the right place for you.
You’ll work on:
- Branding and design for social media and web
- Creating compelling content via video and storytelling
- Collateral creation
- Strategic communications
- Social media: creation, copywriting, monitoring, management, advertising
- Blogging: writing, images, editing, publishing
- Asset management and organization tools
- Brainstorming and creative conceptualization
You should have:
- A college degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Graphic Design or Video
- A growth mindset and be an advocate of innovation
- A strong handle on Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Pinterest
- Be fearless---not afraid to be bold and challenge your peers
- A self-starter; comfortable working with little direction
- Lover of marketing, creativity, social media, learning
You’ll stand out if:
- You have tutoring or classroom experience (or if you come from a family of teachers!)
- You have Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator/InDesign) experience
- You have used Canva
- Video/photography experience (iMovie, FinalCutPro)
- You have experience with tools we’ve never heard of
- You review our website and social channels and tell us how you would improve them
Perks of working at Scoot:
- Be part of an organization committed to education
- Startup culture
- Small team means your ideas & opinions matter
- Provision of medical, vision, dental insurance
- Generous PTO (our founders are Australian :) Those guys get it!)
- Book Club--because we believe in being constant lifelong learners with growth mindsets
- Modern office: think standing desks and Macs
- Awesome collaborative workspace so lots of social events
- A kitchen stocked with fancy water, unlimited coffee (yes, we have almond milk) and beer on tap
At Scoot Education, we place exceptional people in educational settings. We invest in teachers looking for substitute or full-time teaching positions and connect them with stellar independent, charter, private, and religiously-affiliated schools across California.
Scoot Education is a privately-funded, rapidly growing startup. Our parent company, anzuk Education, got its start in 2004 in Australia, the United Kingdom and Canada.