If so, we want to hear from you!
Schools need exceptional educators so that every student, in every classroom is getting a meaningful learning experience everyday. How do schools make this happen? They rely on Scoot to provide outstanding educators for their current or anticipated openings.
One of our schools is seeking educators who can provide dual curriculum, focused on both standard and religious content. We are in need of educators who have experience working with students or children in an educational setting, focused on Jewish traditions and Judaic studies.
We encourage you to apply even if you don't have traditional "teaching" experience. If you have relevant experiences (volunteering at temple or working summer camps, etc) and a great attitude, we want to hear from you!
- Knowledgeable of Hebrew and/or Judaic studies and traditions
- Able to teach Hebrew and Judaic traditions
- Recent TB Test or TB Risk Assessment *Or willing to complete ASAP
- Teaching credentials/College degree not required
- Passion for lifelong learning
- Ability to engage students in the learning process
- Positive, flexible and approachable demeanor
- Punctuality, reliability, professionalism
- Simple and easy application process
- Devoted, awesome Education Consultants who provide personalized service
- Access to professional development to help you advance your teaching skills and so much more!
- We are small, local, and understand urgency
- We get technology and have our very own easy-to-use, real-time software
- We have heart and strive to build partnerships with schools and educators
- We put learning outcomes and authentic relationships ahead of financial outcomes
In 2005, our parent company, anzuk Education, was founded in Australia and has since expanded to the United Kingdom and Canada. Ready to make the same impact in the US, Scoot Education was created with our first branch launching in the greater Los Angeles area.
People are our entire reason for being. If you have what it takes, you will become an extension of our passionate, solutions-driven, dynamic team, truly helping us create exceptional experiences in education.
You will be partnering with individuals who care about developing meaningful relationships with you and the community as well as striving to "BE GREAT" every day.
Growth Relationships Empower Attitude Team