Our partner school will be opening a new school for the 2021-22 school year. There are immediate needs for Special Education, Math, Science, English, History and Spanish educators but all other subjects are encouraged to apply. Salary is depending on experience and benefits are included.
Our partner school has been around for 20+ years and believes in working together to create and refine engaging, project-based, environmentally themed, social justice-driven, arts-integrated, interdisciplinary curricula and assessments. If this sounds like a mission you strongly agree with, we encourage you to apply immediately as positions are filling fast.
As a High School Educator, you would:
- Collaborate with staff
- Be passionate about education and the environment
- Maintain high expectations for all students and a deep belief that all students can learn
- Generous time off program includes 22 holidays, sick leave and vacation
- 100% of HMO covered by employer
- Social and Environmental Justice Focus
- Salary range: $55,000 and up
- Benefits: PTO, Healthcare, Enrollment in CalSTRS
- Single Subject credential
- Experience teaching middle school or high school students
Click the apply button, or alternatively email your resume to [email protected] for confidential consideration.
Have you heard of Scoot?
We’re an educational staffing company specializing in helping teachers find their dream job--for free! Top-ranked schools across Los Angeles & California partner with Scoot to find the best educators because of the individualistic and attentive approach we take with educators.
With 100% confidentiality, we walk you through the entire application process from submitting your resume to negotiating the best offer possible! Who knew finding your next teaching job could be so easy?