We're searching for a highly-ambitious and career driven educator to teach High School History for the 2018-2019 school year. The position is at an independent, coeducational, K-12 Episcopal day school located in the Studio City that serves a diverse population of students.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with students, families, and History curricula at the high school level.
- Bachelor's degree in History, Master's preferred
- Patience and creativity when working collaboratively with a range of constituent groups, including students, families, faculty, staff, and administration from diverse backgrounds (religious, ethnic,
- Strength in both written and oral methods of communication
- The teacher should demonstrate a willingness to grow and evolve as an educator and maintain a flexible attitude.
Benefits: In addition to highly competitive compensation, they offer a comprehensive array of quality benefits to support employees health and enhance their lives with additional wellness programs and initiatives.
THE SCHOOL IS…
guided by the Episcopal tradition of open inquiry and spiritual formation and seeks faculty who are devoted to the pursuit of academic excellence and to the nurturing of decent, loving, and responsible human beings.
This school's mission is a COMMUNITY OF INQUIRY committed to ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE and to the nurturing of DECENT, LOVING, AND RESPONSIBLE human beings.
The school seeks faculty who are dedicated to the developmentally appropriate education of the whole child; who are interested in learning as well as teaching; who
connect their responsibilities with the philosophy and purpose of the school; who teach to empower as well as to inform; who are comfortable with questions as well as with answers; who can work with direction, focus, humor and dignity within the complexities of a diverse school environment; and who will be dedicated to promoting and maintaining an inclusive school community.