- At least three years of proven experience in instructional coaching
- Valid California Teaching Credential
- Bachelors in Math/Science/Education related field
- Educational vision for and experience with low-income and/or minority children
- Extensive knowledge and experience working with English Language Learners
- Willingness to continue established educational programs and investigate new research-based successful practices
- Demonstrated ability in helping teachers become skilled practitioners
- Proven track record in collaboration, teamwork and achievement results
- Science content knowledge preferred
Salary Range: $81 - 95k
Type: Full Time, 12 month, Exempt
THE SCHOOL IS…
a community of high-performing public schools that utilizes a comprehensive approach to prepare students from preschool through high school for success in college and in life. They integrate academic rigor, community, family, and wellness to empower students to thrive in a culturally connected and changing world. This campus serves the students and families of Greater MacArthur Park, Echo Park and Pico-Union in Los Angeles.
The school seeks an academic leader who believes deeply in its mission, has a vision for how he/she will lead the school to reach the academic goals outlined in the site dashboard and must embrace the responsibility of ensuring that students from low-income, primarily immigrant, linguistically diverse community can succeed. He/she will use leadership, coaching, and administrative skills to promote the growth of a professional learning community that fosters teacher leadership and increased academic achievement.
The school day begins at 7:45 and ends at 4:00