- Bachelor's degree in mathematics or other quantitative disciplines (e.g., economics, engineering, physics); MA or Ph.D. desirable
- High School-level teaching experience preferred
- Ability to teach AP Statistics or Computer Science is a plus
- Strong communication and organization skills and demonstrated collegiality
- Demonstrated ability to communicate concepts in a clear and concise manner to students and foster an innovative and creative learning environment
- Ideal candidates will be excited to become part of our vibrant school community, broadly engaging with students and colleagues, and attending events outside their particular field of study.
The school actively strives to be a diverse and inclusive community in its educational, admission, and employment practices. They do not discriminate based on race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, disability, or any other characteristic. They seek candidates who demonstrate sensitivity, knowledge, and understanding of the diverse backgrounds of community members; have an ability to work flexibly, independently, and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment with individuals from a diverse set of backgrounds; and have a capacity to serve as a model of openness, generosity, and acceptance.