Schools need access to exceptional educators so that every student, in every classroom, is getting a meaningful learning experience every day. How do schools make this happen? They rely on Scoot to introduce them to stellar educators.
ARE YOU THE RIGHT CANDIDATE?
- at least 3 years of K - 12 teaching experience
- a Bachelor's degree in Education, Math, or a related field, Masters preferred
- demonstrated ability in teaching math to students in low socio/economic communities
- California Single Subject Credential in Math
- simple and easy application process
- a devoted, awesome Education Consultant who gets to know you and will guide you through interview prep, resume tailoring, negotiations, and career advice while serving as your advocate to the school and so much more!
- absolutely no cost to you at any stage of the process
- we are local and dedicated to finding you a school community where you can excel
- we are tech-enabled so it’s super easy to work with us
- we have heart -- no really, we care a lot! -- and strive to build a partnership with our educators
- we treat your job search with 100% confidentiality and respect for your preferences