Are you the right candidate? Ideal candidates will:
- Teaching assignments will likely include sections of Modern World and United States History
- Collaborate with other members of the department on implementing curriculum and assessments
- Communicates regularly with student-support team members: parents, other teachers, student services, deans, and other administrators.
- B.A./B.S. in History or a Social Science discipline; Master’s degree or doctorate preferred.
- Prior high school teaching experience, preferably of 10th or 11th graders.
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development in both subject matter and methodology.
Position Type: Full-time with benefits