- Bachelor’s degree in Spanish or related field, Master’s degree strongly preferred
- Must possess a current California teaching credential or be enrolled in a credentialing/internship program at a college/university
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Must be computer literate (MS Office)
- Experience working with middle or high school students
This school is part of an innovative network of free public schools serving more than 1,000 students in the South Los Angeles County. Their mission is to create and deliver vibrant, innovative, interdisciplinary learning opportunities using the environment to engage students and connect them to the wider world. Students are equipped with the knowledge and skills to graduate from college, inspired to discover their own sense of purpose, and empowered to become quality stewards of their communities.
They are seeking talented, dynamic, and progressive teachers with a commitment to drive high levels of academic achievement in urban schools. This school is committed to closing gaps in opportunity and achievement for students of color. You will enjoy a significant degree of autonomy and flexibility in teaching their students. They offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, as well as the opportunity to impact a growing, stable, organization that is committed to the empowerment and success of all students.