Let’s be honest...It’s difficult applying to new jobs while still running a classroom! You’re a fantastic teacher, but your current employer isn’t the most fantastic fit, and you’re ready to find your dream teaching position!
At Scoot, we specialize in helping teachers find their dream job -- for free!
Top-ranked schools across Los Angeles partner with Scoot to find the best because of the individualistic and attentive approach we take with educators.
We ask questions, listen, consult, and provide individualized solutions tailored to your needs based on our 15+ years of combined educational staffing experience.
- What’s your ideal next position?
- Where would you like to work?
- What would you like to gain from your next position?
- What’s most important to you?
How We Help You Find Your Dream Job
After a follow-up conversation, we’ll create a customized job search plan that suits your individual needs.
We never share information or submit your profile without permission. When you are interested in an opportunity, we do all of the work for you. With a direct line of communication to school hiring managers, we’ll advocate for you to get the interview, prep you for the interview, listen to your thoughts afterwards, help negotiate salary, benefits, and answer any questions you might have along the way. It’s truly a win-win!
Send your resume in a Word Doc format to [email protected] or visit https://www.scoot.education/
- 100% free and confidential candidates
- Save time - 1 application puts in front of 50+ schools
- A dedicated Education Consultants to apply to schools on your behalf
- Free coaching: interview prep, resume, negotiations, and career progression
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in English, Education, or related field
- 2+ years' experience teaching in a classroom setting
- Advanced understanding of social and emotional development in children and adolescents
- California Single Subject Credential (preferred but not required)