Let’s be honest...It’s difficult to apply to new jobs while still running a classroom! You’re a fantastic teacher, but your current employer isn’t the most fantastic fit and you’re ready to find your dream teaching position!
At Scoot, we specialize in helping teachers find their dream job--for free!
Top-ranked schools across Los Angeles partner with Scoot to find the best educators because of the individualistic and attentive approach we take with educators.
We ask questions, we listen, we consult, and we provide individualized solutions tailored to your needs based on our 20+years of combined educational staffing experience.
- What’s your ideal next position?
- Where would you like to work?
- What would you like to gain from your next position?
- What’s most important to you?
With 100% confidentiality, we walk you through the entire application process from submitting your resume to negotiating the best offer possible! Who knew finding your next teaching job could be so easy?
How We Help You Find Your Dream Job
After a follow up conversation, we’ll create a customized job search plan that suits your individual needs.
We never share your information or submit your profile without your permission. When you are interested in an opportunity, we do all of the work for you. With a direct line of communication to school hiring managers, we’ll advocate for you to get the interview, we’ll prep you for the interview, we’ll listen to your thoughts afterwords, we’ll help negotiate salary, benefits, and answer any questions you might have along. It’s truly a win-win!
Send your resume in a Word Doc format to apply@Scoot.education or visit https://www.scoot.education/
- 100% free and confidential candidates
- Save time - 1 application puts in front of 50+ schools
- A dedicated Education Consultants to apply to schools on your behalf
- Free coaching: interview prep, resume, negotiations, career progression
- Get access to vacancies not advertised by schools
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Education, Math or related field
- 2+ years experience teaching in a classroom setting
- Advanced understanding of social and emotional development in children and adolescents
- Single-Subject Math Credential (nice to have, not mandatory)