Earn up to $74k, have your healthcare 100% covered, get 18% match on your retirement and love the school community you show up to tirelessly serve and advocate for!
Take your teaching career into your hands by joining one of the largest and most successful charter school organizations in the nation at Alliance!
You’ll enjoy small class sizes, high levels of parent involvement, supportive leaders, fantastic coworkers and autonomy in the classroom.
Additionally, you’ll get a free dedicated consultant from Scoot Education and enjoy career coaching and assistance with your job search.
About the Opportunity
We’ve partnered with Alliance Charter Schools to find the BEST educators across Los Angeles. We’re looking for an educator who can catapult scholars toward academic success and create a culture of innovation, excellence and advocacy-- someone who performs their craft in a way that empowers students, demonstrates educational equity, and helps push the boundaries of creating college-ready students.
What will you do as an Alliance Educator?
- Develop a positive, achievement-oriented, supportive, and collaborative culture of high expectations that motivates and inspires scholars to learn at college-preparatory levels
- Believe all scholars, regardless of their economic or social circumstances, deserve a quality education and can earn a four-year college degree
- Implore a growth mindset, where you readily give and receive feedback, engage in professional development and have an entrepreneurial spirit to thrive in a fast-paced and achievement oriented environment
- Engage in cross curricular and subject area specific collaboration to grow and continue to hone your craft
What we’d love for you to bring to the classroom...
- An empathy and passion for the diverse demographics of LA students (our schools all serve a 98% Hispanic or African American student population )
- A strong command of social justices initiatives
- Resilient and systematic classroom management skills
- A love and savviness for technology
- A personal investment in students achieving success regardless of obstacles
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- A current teaching credential in your state and a willingness to transfer to a valid California Teaching Credential in the assigned subject area(s)
- Willingness to obtain a valid English Learner authorization (e.g. CLAD, BCLAD)
Named one of the Best Places To Work, Alliance College Ready Public Schools is comprised of 28 high schools and middle schools serving over 13K scholars and 12K alumni, educating LA’s most systemically underserved. An excellent choice for Los Angeles educators because teachers experience a different work day.
Administrators and school leaders are supportive and receptive. Teachers are rewarded with bonuses for performance. The teacher lounge filled with laughs and camaraderie. Classrooms are small in size, and lesson plans are free to be innovative and creative.
Alliance proves that with effective leaders, committed teachers and engaged parents, exceptional can become the standard for public charter schools.
When you work with Scoot Education to apply for this position, you’ll get added career opportunities like a dedicated consultant who connects you to tailored teaching positions across LA, demo lesson coaching, assistance with salary negotiations and much more! And it’s free! Who knew finding your dream teaching job could be so easy?