Are you the right candidate? Ideal candidates:
- are committed to using multiple modalities and perspectives to help students achieve understanding and reflect on their pedagogy as a vital part of their professional development;
- prepare and teach the equivalent of four regular courses, each meeting four times per week, and collaborate with other faculty to develop program and curriculum.
- serve as a student advisor, assist with student activities, and actively participate in admissions and development events.
- a minimum of 3 years' teaching experience at the high school level;
- a deep knowledge of the subject matter;
- a masters degree and teaching credential are preferred;
- genuine, thoughtful, energetic, passionate teachers and all-around "school people" who want to participate in and contribute to our vibrant community
Position Type: Full-time with benefits