As schools safely transition to in-person instruction, they need extra support. Many schools need extra assistance in their Special Education departments. Instructional Aides are an extra set of hands in the classroom and usually work 1-on-1 with students or in small groups. If you are looking to gain classroom experience and have experience working with students with special needs, we can help you find exciting and flexible work with schools in your area.
We work with public, private, charter, and independent schools in the South Bay. If you live in or near beach cities in the South Bay, this is a great opportunity for you.
As an Instructional Aide, you would:
- Collaborate with teachers to support students 1-on-1 and in small groups
- Support the homeroom teacher with instruction
- Adhere to Covid-19 safety & health protocols implemented by schools
- Gain valuable experience working toward a career in education
As a Scoot Educator, you’ll enjoy:
- A flexible work schedule - you have the ability to create your own schedule
- Weekly pay with a daily rate of $130-165/day
- The opportunity to work at schools in the South Bay and surrounding areas
You should have:
- A resume
- Taken steps toward building a career in education
- Experience working with K-12 students with special needs
Click the apply button, or alternatively email your resume to [email protected] for confidential consideration.
Have you heard of Scoot?
We’re an educational staffing company specializing in helping teachers find their dream job--for free! Top-ranked schools across Los Angeles & California partner with Scoot to find the best educators because of the individualistic and attentive approach we take with educators.
With 100% confidentiality, we walk you through the entire application process, from submitting your resume to negotiating the best offer possible! Who knew finding your next teaching job could be so easy?