Then swipe right.
Haa, we’re kidding.
But now that we have your attention…
Scoot Education is an educational staffing startup obsessed with getting stellar teachers into classrooms. We meticulously connect permanent and substitute teachers to schools in California to create exceptional classroom experiences for students.
We bring new perspectives and new tech-driven solutions. We are small, we are nimble, we understand urgency, we get technology, we value diversity, and we have heart.
When you step foot into our offices, you’ll feel and see an energy that is a unique blend of heart, creativity, fun, and mission-centric (you might also see some dogs & beer taps on your way in).
We’re seeking a Graphic Design & Marketing Coordinator superstar! Our marketing department manages all communications, advertising, design and sales collateral; we need a coordinator who wishes to contribute fresh ideas and use the latest tools.
If you have what it takes, you’ll join a team of passionate, solution-driven, work-hard-play-hard professionals at a fast-growing company that helps to create exceptional experiences in education.
You’ll work on:
- Branding and designing for social media and web
- Creating compelling content marketing plans
- Collateral creation
- Strategic communications
- Social media: creation, copywriting, monitoring, management, advertising
- Blogging: writing, images, editing, publishing
- Asset management and organization tools
- Brainstorming and creative conceptualization
- College degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Public Relations, or Graphic Design
- Awesome at writing and editing
- Excellent at Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Pinterest
- Fearless---not afraid to be bold and think laterally
- A self-starter; comfortable working with little direction
- Lover of marketing, social media, learning
- You have tutoring or classroom experience (or if you come from a family of teachers!)
- You have Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator/InDesign) experience
- You have used Canva, CMSs, iMovie
- Video/photography experience
- You have experience with tools we’ve never heard of
- You review our website and social channels and tell us how you would improve them
- Be part of an organization committed to education
- Startup culture
- Small team means your ideas & opinions matter
- Provision of medical, vision, dental insurance
- Generous PTO (our founders are Australian :) Those guys get it!)
- Book Club--because we believe in being constant lifelong learners with growth mindsets
- Modern office: think standing desks and Macs
- Awesome collaborative workspace so lots of social events
- A kitchen stocked with fancy water, unlimited coffee (yes, we have almond milk) and beer on tap
Scoot Education is a privately-funded, quickly growing startup. Our parent company, anzuk Education, got its start in 2004 in Australia, the United Kingdom and Canada.
We’ve identified the need for quality teachers to always be present and available in the classroom--globally!