*YOUR NEW COMPANY*
Working with Scoot means placing the right teacher, in the right classroom. We're seeking dynamic, passionate, and empathetic educators to teach in Los Angeles for the 2019-2020 school year.
We work with LA schools from Pacific Palisades to Southgate all the way to Palos Verdes. We serve students at private, independent, charter, and religiously affiliated schools.
*YOUR NEW ROLE*
As a Math Teacher, you’ll connect numbers to real-life examples. You’ll find ways to inspire, challenge and build rapport with students while turning “I hate math” complainers into math lovers. You’ll show up as an elite educator inside the classroom, and as a team player outside the classroom for your fellow staff and community.
*WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED*
- Prior experience teaching and/or working with students
- Strong ability to relate to students and provide clear, consistent communication
- Superior knowledge in content subject area
- Advanced understanding of social and emotional development in children and adolescents
- A Bachelor's degree in Education or Math field, Masters preferred
- Multiple or Single Subject Credential in Math, from the state of California, preferred
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Devoted, awesome consultants who get to know you,
- Assistance with interview prep, negotiations, and career advice
- Resume tailoring
- $0 cost or fees to work with us
- Be among an elite group of educators (we only accept 20% of applicants)
- Discreet, confidential, and effortless applications submitted on your behalf
- Get in front of teaching jobs at top independent, private, and charter schools
People are our entire reason for being. If you have what it takes, you will become an extension of our passionate, solutions-driven, dynamic team, truly helping us create exceptional experiences in education. We live by our "BE GREAT" values. Learn more about us: www.scoot.education