Our partner schools in Los Angeles are looking for you!
We’re currently accepting applicants for 2020-2021 positions. It’s never too early to start thinking about the next school year. In fact, this is the PERFECT time to begin searching.
At Scoot, we invest in individuals looking for temporary or permanent positions in Pre-K-12 educational settings and connect them with our amazing partner schools.
When we receive a new position from a school, our first step is reaching out to educators in our network. Don't you want to be in the know regarding the latest opportunities in LA? If so, contact us now to get the process started. We do the work, and there is, absolutely 100%, no cost to you.
- at least 1 year of teaching experience
- a Bachelor's degree in Education or Math field, Masters preferred
- demonstrated ability in teaching math to young adolescents
- multiple or Single Subject Credential in Math, from the state of California preferred
- simple and easy application process
- devoted, awesome Education Consultants who get to know you, assist you with interview prep, resume tailoring, negotiations, career advice, and act as your advocate
- access to professional development to help you advance your teaching skills and so much more!
- as an educator, there is absolutely no cost to you at any stage of the process.
- we are small, local, and dedicated to finding you a position where you can excel.
- we’re technology-enabled so it’s super easy to work with us.
- we put learning outcomes and authentic relationships ahead of financial outcomes.
- we treat your job search with 100% confidentiality and respect for your preferences.
- we have heart -- no really, we care a lot!