Middle School English Teacher
|Job Title:||Middle School English Teacher|
|Location:||Westside / West Hollywood|
|Contact Name:||Margo Hohsfield|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2018 13:45|
• Minimum -- Bachelor's degree in English or a similar field; MA preferred;
• Ability and/or experience in teaching middle school English, a literature-based writing course with an emphasis on analytical writing;
• Ability or experience with creative writing;
• Strong communication skills and demonstrated collegiality and organization;
• Demonstrated ability to communicate concepts in a clear and concise manner to students and foster an innovative and creative learning environment;
• Ideal candidates will be excited to become part of our vibrant school community, broadly engaging with students and colleagues, and attending events outside their particular field of study.
Type: Full-time OR Part-time (eductors preference)
Harvard-Westlake strives to be a diverse and inclusive community united by
the joyful pursuit of educational excellence, living and learning with integrity,
and purpose beyond ourselves.
The school seeks educators who are committed to academic excellence, passionate and are content area experts.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's