The position is at a college-preparatory public charter middle school serving students in South, Southeast, and East Los Angeles. The ideal educator will have strong classroom management skills and deliver tailored instruction to support student success into college and beyond.
- bachelor’s degree in mathematics or related field
- valid preliminary or clear single subject teaching credential in mathematics required
- 1-2 years lead teaching experience required
- strong classroom management
Salary Range: $50-75K
Benefits: YES! They have a generous benefits package.
- 100% of health care premium costs covered by employer, dependents added to 50% of the cost
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with up to 6% match by school
- Voluntary Benefits (Supplemental Life, Accident, Short Term Disability, etc.)
- Generous time off program includes 22 holidays and sick leave
- Other great benefits (Flexible spending account, EAP, tuition reimbursement, etc.)