- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution of higher learning required
- Possession of a valid preliminary or clear single subject teaching credential in mathematics required
- 1-2 years lead teaching experience preferred
- strong classroom management
Salary Range: $50-75K
Benefits: YES! They have a generous benefits package.
- 100% of health care premium costs covered by employer, dependents added to 50% of the cost
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with up to 6% match by school
- Voluntary Benefits (Supplemental Life, Accident, Short Term Disability, etc.)
- Generous time off program includes 22 holidays and sick leave
- Other great benefits (Flexible spending account, EAP, tuition reimbursement, etc.)
The charter network currently operates 17 schools and serves approximately 7,200 students. Their team is expanding rapidly; over the next five years, they will more than double the number of students they serve.