Are you the right candidate? Ideal candidates:
- will have a demonstrated knowledge of upper level math (Algebra 2, Precalculus) and VEX Robotics.
- have experience with science, technology, and computer programming; engineering is a bonus.
- should be versatile enough to teach an established, team-designed core math course, but also have the vision, skill, and initiative to lead a student-centered robotics team or after-school engineering program.
- Bachelor's degree in STEM-related field; MA preferred;
- Experience and expertise teaching math, computer programming, and/or robotics;
- Flexibility and availability for after-school and weekend commitments;
- Capability to organize a substantial work space, develop, and stay within a budget, and maintain tools and materials
Salary Range: $55k+
Position Type: Full-time with benefits