One of our partners, a progressive, independent day school in Los Angeles, is looking for you!
Middle School Mathematics Teacher:
The ideal candidate is comfortable teaching any level of mathematics from pre-algebra through pre-calculus but the focus on this role is geometry. We are seeking candidates who will engage with our students in a progressive, constructivist manner while ensuring sufficient mastery and development of sound mathematical practices. Other responsibilities will include attending department and faculty meetings, as well as parent conferences and open houses; regular communication with parents and administrators; and occasional supervisory duties.
- Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree preferred.
- 3+ years of relevant experience teaching mathematics
- Proficient computer skills with Google Drive and Microsoft Windows office products
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and carry out assignments with a high degree of accuracy and timeliness