As a Math Teacher, you’ll connect numbers to real-life examples. You’ll find ways to inspire, challenge and build rapport with students while turning “I hate math” complainers into math lovers. You’ll show up as an elite educator inside the classroom, and as a team player outside the classroom for your fellow staff and community.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Prior experience teaching and/or working with students
- Strong ability to relate to students and provide clear, consistent communication
- Superior knowledge in content subject area
- Advanced understanding of social and emotional development in children and adolescents
- A Bachelor's degree in Education or Math field, Masters preferred
- California Multiple or Single Subject Credential in Math preferred
People are our entire reason for being. If you have what it takes, you will become an extension of our passionate, solutions-driven, dynamic team, truly helping us create exceptional experiences in education. We live by our "BE GREAT" values.
Learn more about us: www.scoot.education