We’re seeking a stellar math educator who is resilient, empathetic and fun! If you have an affinity for inquisitive minds, high-energy spirits and view teaching middle school teenagers as an opportunity to connect and impact--we want to talk to you!
As a middle school math teacher in this urban setting, you will quickly build rapport while exhibiting superb classroom management to guide students in understanding mathematics and making connections between concepts and procedures.
We’re not looking for mediocre math teachers---we’re only interested in talking to you if you’re a superstar!
ARE YOU THE RIGHT CANDIDATE?
- at least 2 years of teaching experience in an urban setting
- a Bachelor's degree in Education, Math, or a related field, Masters preferred
- willingness to become a part of a neighborhood school and be an advocate for students
- strong classroom management skills and a belief in restorative justice
- CA Multiple or Single Subject Credential in Math preferred
- simple and easy application process
- extremely competitive salary and benefit package
- a devoted, awesome Education Consultant who gets to know you and will guide you through interview prep, resume tailoring, negotiations, and career advice while serving as your advocate to the school and so much more!
- absolutely no cost to you at any stage of the process
- we are local and dedicated to finding you a school community where you can excel
- we are tech-enabled so it’s super easy to work with us
- we have heart -- no really, we care a lot! -- and strive to build a partnership with our educators
- we treat your job search with 100% confidentiality and respect for your preferences