- 1-2 years of teaching experience in a progressive school setting
- Master's degree in Education or related field
- California multiple subject teaching credential
- International Baccalaureate knowledge required
- General knowledge of curriculum and instruction; capitalizing students’ interests to engage students to become independent learners; strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
The school aims to develop caring and responsible global citizens striving to achieve their full potential through rigorous academic, social and spiritual programs in an inquiry-based, inspiring environment that supports the growth of the whole child as a lifelong learner.
This school serves children from 2 years old to 5th grade supporting every facet of childhood development. Their faculty teaches a dual language curriculum in both through small group, individual, teacher-directed and student-centered activities. The school has recently been accepted as an International Baccalaureate candidate school and is working towards full accreditation in the near future.