- At least 2 years of teaching experience
- Bachelor's degree in Mandarin or related field, Master's preferred
- Strong academic preparation, cultural awareness and competence, and experience with student-centered teaching methodologies
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, required
This school empowers students, preparing them to contribute and excel in higher education and in life, and commits to:
- A broad and balanced program that challenges and engages students, building their individual skills and inspiring a passion for learning.
- An intimate atmosphere that fosters initiative, responsibility, knowledge of self and connections to others.
- Diversity of thought and culture that encourages authentic exchange of perspectives, mutual respect and a mature understanding of the world.