Consider joining the Scoot Education Network and put our experienced Consultants to work for you! It could be the last application you have to complete.
Schools have started listing vacancies for 209-2020!
We are currently looking for educators who are available for temporary or permanent positions in PreK-12 educational settings.
When we receive a new position from one of our schools, our first step is reaching out to educators in our network. Don't you want to be in the know regarding the latest opportunities in LA? If so, contact us now to get the process started. We do the work, and there is absolutely, 100%, no cost to you.
- Early Childhood Teacher
- Elementary Teacher
- Elementary and Middle School Visual Art Teacher
- Middle School Math and Science Teacher
- Middle School English
- Middle and High School History Teacher
- High School Math Teacher
- High School Physics Teacher
- High School Chemistry Teacher
- High School Spanish Teacher
- at least a Bachelor's degree
- california teaching credential preferred
- strong ability to relate to students and provide clear, consistent communication
- prior experience teaching students grades K-12
- superior knowledge in content subject area
- advanced understanding of social and emotional development in children and adolescents
- simple and easy application process
- devoted, awesome Education Consultants who get to know you, assist you with interview prep, resume tailoring, negotiations, career advice, and act as your advocate
- access to professional development to help you advance your teaching skills and so much more!
- as an educator, there is absolutely no cost to you at any stage of the process
- we are small, local, and dedicated to finding you a position where you can excel
- we’re technology enabled so it’s super easy to work with us
- we have heart -- no really, we care a lot!--and strive to build partnerships with schools and educators
- we put learning outcomes and authentic relationships ahead of financial outcomes
- we treat your job search with 100% confidentiality and respect for your preferences