- Manage all aspects of classroom life- health and safety of all students, planning curriculum, communication with co-teacher, administration, and families.
- Work collaboratively with teaching team, grade level, administrators and specialists.
- Engage children in developmentally appropriate activities and play, provide general care and safety, meals and snacks.
- A minimum of 12 units in Early Childhood education is required
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree is preferred
Type: Full-time, leave position
Highly competitive base pay and employee benefits package, including medical, dental and 403(b)