- Previous experience in a high-achieving independent school, with experience in an all-girls setting, preferred
- B.S. in mathematics or related field.
- Teaching experience of Upper School Math is required especially Algebra
- Demonstrated knowledge and leadership in both Math content and pedagogy
- Commitment to academic excellence, exceptional teaching, lifelong learning, and student success
Type: PT (teaching two sections of Algebra II)
The school offers an enriching, comprehensive and rigorous Math curriculum to prepare our students for the challenges of the 21stcentury. Their courses emphasize the understanding of profound mathematical ideas and the development of key analytical skills in a supportive environment that encourages student inquiry, engagement, and wonder. Math teachers work to keep Castilleja at the forefront of girls’ education with innovative, relevant, and challenging learning experiences