• Bachelor’s degree required
• A minimum of 3 years teaching experience, specifically with educational specialist experiences.
• ABA training highly desired
• Strong academic skills
• Demonstrates an understanding of the intellectual, social, and emotional development of student learners
• Able to develop strong and trusting relationships with students, peers, and administrators
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
Salary Range: $35 - 60k
Type: Part-time OR Full-time
This school enrolls students in grades 5-12. They are bright, college-bound, boys and girls who benefit from a faculty that teaches to diverse learning styles. They provide the tools and organizational skills that allow children to demonstrate just how bright they are. Their "process driven" curriculum allows students to find success at school, creates self-esteem, and instills a love of learning that will serve them throughout their chosen school and life paths.
The mission of this school is to light the fire of learning in a broad range of intellectually capable students who learn differently. They work in conjunction with parents in an inclusive and welcoming environment to develop students' disciplined minds, sound character, healthy bodies, and creative spirits.
The schedule for this position will be 8:00 am to 1:00 pm