Great, let’s chat!
Scoot Education is seeking resourceful, friendly, and purpose-driven individuals with a self-starter spirit for our RECRUITMENT ASSOCIATE role. Come be part of an amazing culture with hardworking, fun, and passionate people.
The core mission of a Recruitment Associate involves managing the entire candidate recruitment lifecycle, developing strong relationships with both candidates and school partners, having a knack for matching candidates with schools, and providing service that always exceeds expectations.
The Recruitment Associate must have kickass skills in relationship building, an understanding of the education sector or a willingness to learn, and phenomenal people skills to aid in building an incredible group of candidates and school partners.
- Help solve school's most significant and urgent problems - getting qualified, stellar educators into current school openings
- Assess and vet candidates through online searches, reference checks, and interviews according to requirements and strict standards of quality
- Identify and source educators that are suitable for partner school vacancies through passive outreach techniques
- Effectively match candidate to the needs of our partner schools and work with stakeholders to accurately define position requirements while filling positions within agreed timeframes
- Provide personalized service and develop meaningful relationships with partner schools to gain comprehensive understanding of needs specific to each school
- Represent Scoot as the standard in education recruitment through marketing and advertising via relevant job boards
- College degree and 1+years in recruitment, education, customer service, and/or sales
- A sharp, quick-learner - fluent in common sense with strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Proven track record of achieving personal and business goals (such as registration targets, placement targets, and onboarding goals)
- Passion for helping schools deliver the best possible education to their students
- Capability to learn and use advanced recruitment technology to fill vacancies with the best suited candidate
- Some experience in selecting and marketing candidates that suitably match partner school vacancy using resumes and online profiles
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, environment that has a clear mission and core values
- Bonus points if you can quote The Simpsons regularly
- Be part of an organization committed to education
- Startup culture
- Small team means your ideas & opinions matter
- Provision of medical, vision, dental insurance
- Generous PTO (our founders are Australian :) Those guys get it!)
- Book Club--because we believe in being constant lifelong learners with growth mindsets
- Modern office: think standing desks and Macs
- Awesome collaborative workspace so lots of social events
- A kitchen stocked with fancy water, unlimited coffee (yes, we have almond milk) and beer on tap
When you step foot into our offices, you’ll feel and see an energy that is a unique blend of heart, creative, fun, and mission-centric (you might also see some dogs & taco trucks on your way in).
If you have what it takes, you’ll join a team of passionate, solutions-driven, work-hard-play-hard professionals and a fast-growing company that helps to create exceptional experiences in education.
The atmosphere here is intensely purposeful, focused on developing meaningful relationships, and on striving to “BE GREAT”.
Scoot Education is a privately-funded, quickly growing startup. Our parent company, anzuk Education, got its start in 2004 in Australia, the United Kingdom and Canada.
We’ve identified the need for quality teachers to always be present and available in the classroom--globally!