- Aid in the establishment of curriculum and culture as you develop a world-class education program from vision to execution.
- Work closely with school’s leadership team to ensure students learn, grow, pursue their dreams and eventually achieve transformative life outcomes.
- A community dedicated to a common mission:a commitment to excellence, and a belief that if we help educationally underserved children develop the academic and character strengths they need for college and choice-filled lives, they will be able to build a better tomorrow for themselves, for their communities, and for us all.
- A competitive salary as well as comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and transportation benefits.
- A valid teaching credential or be in the process of securing one.
- Strong content area knowledge and classroom management skills
- Experience as an educator in a traditionally underserved community for one or more years (preferred, but not required).
- Demonstrated strong achievement results and documented growth on formative assessments (preferred, but not required).
- Spanish, Arabic, Vietnamese, or Mandarin speaking proficiency (preferred, but not required).
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential consideration.
Have you heard of Scoot?
We’re an educational staffing company specializing in helping teachers find their dream job--for free! Schools across the Bay Area partner with Scoot to find the best educators because of the individualistic and attentive approach we take with educators.
With 100% confidentiality, we walk you through the entire application process from submitting your resume to negotiating the best offer possible! Who knew finding your next teaching job could be so easy?