Great! One of our partner schools in Los Angeles is looking for you!
We’re currently accepting applicants for 2018 - 2019 positions. Teachers, we’re taking the stress out of finding your next career move!
It’s never too early to start thinking about the next school year. In fact, this is the PERFECT time to begin searching.
We have the biggest window of opportunity to find you a school and classroom to call home. You can enjoy the summer carefree because you’ll have a new classroom waiting for you in the fall.
At Scoot, we invest in individuals looking for temporary or permanent positions in PreK-12 educational settings and connect them with our amazing partner schools.
When we receive a new position from a school, our first step is reaching out to educators in our network. Don't you want to be in the know regarding the latest opportunities in LA? If so, contact us now to get the process started. We do the work, and there is, absolutely 100%, no cost to you.
ARE YOU THE RIGHT CANDIDATE?
- at least 1 year of teaching experience
- a Bachelor's degree in Education or Science field, Masters preferred
- demonstrated ability in teaching Science to young adolescents
- multiple or Single Subject Credential in Science, from the state of California preferred
- simple and easy application process
- myriad professional development opportunities
- collaborative team of educators
- competitive salary and benefits and more
HOW SCOOT IS DIFFERENT
- as an educator, there is absolutely no cost to you at any stage of the process
- we are small, local, and dedicated to finding you a position where you can excel
- we’re technology enabled so it’s super easy to work with us
- we have heart --no really, we care a lot!--and strive to build partnerships with schools and educators
- we put learning outcomes and authentic relationships ahead of financial outcomes
- we treat your job search with 100% confidentiality and respect for your preferences