That is what Scoot does - we find quality educators and match them with our partner schools to create exceptional experiences in education.
We have an opportunity for a senior consultant to join our fast-growing team based out of Culver City. After two years here in LA, we have built a reputation for providing a personalized service that sets us apart for both educators and schools alike.
To be considered for the position, you must have a background in recruitment (doesn't have to be education!) with 3-5 years being the ideal amount. We want someone with an established skill set that can hit the ground running and meet the ever increasing demand.
As a result of our growth, internal positions have and will continue to be created. If you're ambitious and want to lead your own team, this is a great stepping stone with plenty of mentoring and support to be provided in this space.
Scoot Education is a startup educational staffing company obsessed with getting stellar teachers into classrooms. We meticulously connect substitute and permanent teachers to schools in California to create exceptional experiences in education.
We bring new perspectives and new tech-driven solutions. We are small, we are nimble, we understand urgency, we get technology, we value diversity, and we have heart. When you step foot into our offices, you’ll feel and see an energy that is a unique blend of heart, creativity, fun, and mission-centric (you might also see some dogs & taco trucks on your way in).
If you have what it takes, you’ll join a team of passionate, solutions-driven, work-hard-play-hard professionals and a fast-growing company. The atmosphere here is intensely purposeful, focused on developing meaningful relationships, and on striving to “BE GREAT”.
Our Senior Consultant's core mission is leading a team while being responsible for growing the business into new regions and/or the management of a key client account.
Senior Consultants have goals connected to the candidate hiring process, developing strong relationships with both educators and school partners, mentoring staff to have a knack for matching educators with classrooms, and providing service that always exceeds expectations.
The Senior Consultant must have strong comfort and adaptability in using technology, an understanding of the education sector, and phenomenal people skills to aid in building an incredible group of educators and school partners.
You should have:
- College degree and 3-5 years in recruitment
- Demonstrated history of growing a business into new regions
- History of successfully creating and managing key client accounts independently
- Exceptional IT and administrative skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ridiculous attention to detail
- Growth mindset and drive to succeed
- You also have a background in education and/or sales
- Be part of an organization committed to education
- Startup culture
- Small team means your ideas & opinions matter
- Provision of medical, vision, dental insurance
- Generous PTO (our founders are Australian :) Those guys get it!)
- Book Club--because we believe in being constant lifelong learners with growth mindsets
- Modern office: think standing desks and Macs
- Awesome collaborative workspace so lots of social events
- A kitchen stocked with fancy water, unlimited coffee (yes, we have almond milk) and beer on tap
Scoot Education is a privately-funded, quickly growing startup. Our parent company, anzuk Education, got its start in 2004 in Australia, the United Kingdom and Canada.
We’ve identified the need for quality teachers to always be present and available in the classroom--globally!