Scoot Education is looking for a Senior Recruiter to join our Permanent Placement team! As a Senior Recruiter, you will work diligently to identify top talent for our California clients.
Our ideal candidate crushes performance goals, leads with heart and intellect, demonstrates a sense of urgency, and understands the value of providing amazing candidate and client experiences.
If you have a strong desire to quickly make a big impact on a small, proficient team then Scoot Education may be the right place for you.
At Scoot, we don’t think of ourselves as recruiters. In fact, we kind of hate the word.
We don’t see people as a commodity. We truly care about the candidates we connect and the companies we serve. We see ourselves, and our services, as much more than a staffing solution.
Because of that, you’ll find that we call our recruiters - consultants.
Senior Consultants lead a team while being responsible for growing Scoot's permanent teacher placement business into new regions and/or the management of key client accounts.
Senior Consultants create a stellar candidate hiring process, develop strong relationships with both candidates and school partners, mentor staff to have a knack for matching candidates with classrooms, and provide service that always exceeds expectations.
Senior Consultants thrive in autonomy while still meeting performance goals for themselves and their team. They exhibit a high level of proficiency with technology, demonstrate fluency in emotional intelligence, and practice phenomenal people skills to aide in building an incredible group of candidates and school partners.
- Collaborate with school administrators and hiring managers while owning the recruiting process end-to-end
- Manage sourcing and full-cycle recruiting of high quality educators and school leaders
- Understand recruiting needs and design the best-recruiting strategy for each position and school
- Continuously find top talent by sourcing qualified candidates and build a high-quality pipeline through traditional and creative methods
- Lead education recruitment efforts for assigned markets
- Manage client relations and provide ongoing account management including school visits and other relationship building activities
- Track and analyze the effectiveness of different strategies to learn from experience and continuously improve our recruitment process
- Take ownership of the continuous improvement initiatives that support our growing company including candidate referrals, recruiting events, university fairs, diversity events, etc.
- Aide in business development and marketing strategy
- 4+ years of recruiting experience including sourcing and full cycle recruiting
- Ability to execute a recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management
- ATS experience required
- College degree
- You've led and managed a team previously
- Can demonstrate examples of growing a business
- Have education industry experience or contacts
- Be part of an organization committed to education
- Startup culture
- Small team means your ideas & opinions matter
- Provision of medical, vision, dental insurance
- Generous PTO (our founders are Australian :) Those guys get it!)
- Book Club--because we believe in being constant lifelong learners with growth mindsets
- Modern office: think standing desks and Macs and more!
At Scoot Education, we place exceptional people in educational settings. We invest in teachers looking for substitute or full-time teaching positions and connect them with stellar independent, charter, private, and religiously-affiliated schools across California.
Scoot Education is a privately-funded, rapidly growing startup. Our parent company, anzuk Education, got its start in 2004 and now has offices in Australia, the United Kingdom, and Canada.