Scoot Education is looking for an amazing senior recruitment consultant to join our Substitutes team! You will work with all of our departments to identify top talent for our California clients.
Our ideal candidate crushes performance goals, leads with heart and intellect, demonstrates a sense of urgency, and understands the value of providing amazing candidate and client experiences.
If you have a strong desire to quickly make a big impact on a small, nimble team, in an exciting growth space, then Scoot Education may be the right place for you.
At Scoot, we don’t think of ourselves as recruiters. In fact, we kind of hate the word.
We don’t see people as a commodity. We truly care about the candidates we connect with and the schools we serve. We see ourselves and our services as much more than a staffing solution.
Because of that, you’ll find that we call our recruiters; consultants.
Senior Consultants lead and mentor with the team while being responsible for business development into new regions and/or the management of a key client account.
Senior Consultants develop strong relationships with both educators and school partners, coach staff to have a knack for matching educators with classrooms, and provide service that always exceeds expectations.
Senior Consultants thrive in autonomy while still meeting performance goals for themselves and their team. They exhibit a high level of proficiency with technology, demonstrate fluency in emotional intelligence and practice phenomenal interpersonal skills.
Your responsibilities will be:
- New business: Significant new business development goals to grow Soot by building authentic client relationship
- Recruitment: Meet goals associated with building an outstanding pipeline of educators. Including assessing candidates through online searches, reference/background checks, and interviews according to requirements and strict standards of quality
- Candidate management: Create and own professional relationships with candidates to support the achievement of their career objectives
- Temp placement management: Working early mornings to schedule qualified, stellar educators into classroom vacancies
- Relationship management: Responsible for independently providing personalized service and developing meaningful relationships with key clients
- 2+ years of recruiting experience including sourcing and full cycle recruiting
- College degree
- Ability to execute a recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management
- Proven ability to profile people and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit, and not just sell the role
- ATS experience required
- Ridiculous attention to detail
- Growth mindset and drive to succeed
- Demonstrated history of growing a business into new regions
- Can demonstrate examples of growing a business unit
- You've led and managed a team previously
- Have education industry experience or contacts
- Be part of an organization committed to education
- Startup culture
- Small team means your ideas & opinions matter
- Provision of medical, vision, dental insurance
- Generous PTO (our founders are Australian :) Those guys get it!)
- Book Club--because we believe in being constant lifelong learners with growth mindsets
- Modern office: think standing desks and Macs
- Awesome collaborative workspace so lots of social events
At Scoot Education, we place exceptional people in educational settings. We invest in teachers looking for substitute or full-time teaching positions and connect them with stellar independent, charter, private, and religiously-affiliated schools across California.
Scoot Education is a privately-funded, rapidly growing startup. Our parent company, anzuk Education, got its start in 2004 in Australia, the United Kingdom and Canada.